Introducing: EV Fleet Group Buy!
In response to demand, the EV Group Buy is back for March 2016. Now with an incredibly affordable option for fleet purchases!
EVs provide the opportunity to decrease vehicle emissions and oil use, and now Northern Colorado businesses have access to one of the nation’s best-selling all electric vehicles at a pre-negotiated, discounted price. The 2016 Fleet Group Buy is a pre-negotiated price for the Nissan LEAF when you purchase two or more LEAFs, open to Northern Colorado businesses through the Drive Electric Northern Colorado partnership.
This Group Buy is currently only available until March 31, 2016
Northern Colorado Fleet Group Buy Program — Two options
- 2016 Nissan LEAF S or SV market rate price. Limited inventory on the lot for certain models, but there will be the option to order the same model at the same price point if inventory depletes. We do encourage you to act quickly. This pricing is available when purchasing two or more LEAFs.
- The tax credits are applied for by each business and not received at time of purchase. Public entities might not be eligible, but we encourage you to ask DENC for options. The state of Colorado credit is a refundable credit (See this link for more on tax credits).
- The Group Buy deal is a pre-negotiated savings. Offer available until March 31st or while supplies last, though businesses may have the opportunity to pre-order after inventory depletes. Must finance with NMAC, with approved credit.
Financing and Warranty Specifics:
- 0% financing available up to 72 months (with approved credit)
- 3 year/ 36,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty
- 5 year/ 60,000 mile powertrain warranty
- 8 year/ 100,000 mile battery warranty
Great Pricing, Great Perks! Including:
- LEAF S has a range of 84 miles and the LEAF SV has an EPA estimated 107 miles!
- 24 months of complimentary charging through No Charge to Charge
- 6 free days of a gasoline-powered rental car for longer range trips
- 3 years Roadside Assistance
- Enjoy the benefits of driving electric: zero emissions, enhanced driving experience, contribute to decreasing U.S. oil use, and NEVER pay for gas again!
This Group Buy Program is Endorsed By
Group Buy Reviews From 2015 Program
- “Appointment, follow-up, good test drive, all questions answered, no pressure – Tom is GREAT!”
- “Easy, pleasant, and very affordable.”
- “Tom Lotz was honest and personable and not the typical high-pressure salesperson we’ve experienced elsewhere.”
- “Tom was pretty great to work with, and the advertised group rate was good enough for me to not worry much about price negotiation (a big source of anxiety and would lead to no purchase).”
- “It was a very un-pressured buying experience that was focused on educating me (as opposed to focusing on the sale itself).”
The Last DENC Group Buy In the News
- Green Car Reports, December 1, 2015 “CO State Group Deal On 2015 Nissan Leaf Electric Cars Cuts $9,000 From Price”
- TransportEvolved, December 1, 2015 “Live in Colorado? This Nissan LEAF Electric Car Deal Is Too Good to Miss”
- Clean Technica, November 26, 2015 “New Nissan LEAF for Only $10,600 in Colorado Black Friday Special
- Green Car Congress, November 25, 2015 “Group-buy Black Friday deal on 2015 Nissan LEAFs in Northern Colorado: $10,600”
- RenewaNews, November 25, 2015 “Group-buy Black Friday deal on 2015 Nissan LEAFs in Northern Colorado: $10,600”
- EV Obsession, November 26, 2015 “Nissan LEAF Black Friday Group-Buy Offer Of $10,600 In Colorado”
- Auto World News, November 27, 2015 “2015 Nissan LEAF Available For $10,600 In Group-By Black Friday Deal In Colorado”
Drive Electric Northern Colorado (DENC) is a first-of-its-kind, community-wide initiative designed to achieve widespread deployment of plug-in electric vehicles (PEVs) in the Northern Colorado Region.
By developing innovative public-private partnerships, a comprehensive electric vehicle ecosystem, and, most importantly, strong community participation and involvement, DENC promotes and supports widespread PEV ownership for individuals, families, businesses, and commercial vehicle fleets in Northern Colorado. The effort serves as a “living laboratory” and as a model to be implemented in other communities around the country.
DENC is a partnership of the Electrification Coalition, the City of Fort Collins, the City of Loveland, and Colorado State University.