Special Deal on BMW i3: Pre-Negotiated, Hassle-Free Price
Drive Electric Northern Colorado Group Buy Expands to Include BMW i3—Co’s BMW Offers $6,000 Off the Award-Winning EV
Due to the overwhelming response from our community to the special deal on 2015 and 2016 Nissan LEAFs through Tynan’s Nissan, DENC has expanded the Northern Colorado Group Buy to now include the BMW i3. Co’s BMW Center in Loveland is taking $6,000 off the retail price of $44,444, and with federal and state tax credits applied, consumers can expect to save approximately 44 percent.
Electric vehicles reduce vehicle emissions and oil consumption. Now Northern Coloradoans can “drive electric” in the award-winning BMW i3 at a pre-negotiated, discounted price.
Supplies are limited and this special deal ends 1/4/16, but purchasing before the end of the year allows you to claim the EV tax credits with your 2015 tax credits (Learn more about tax credit by clicking here).
Northern Colorado Group Buy Program for BMW i3
- 2015 BMW i3 BEV- market rate price= MSRP plus $499 dealer handling fee, stock #B8782. Group Buy discount applies to all 2015 BMW i3s in Co’s BMW Center’s stock.
- The Group-Buy is a pre-negotiated savings. The tax credits are applied for by each EV owner, and would not happen at time of purchase. The state of Colorado credit is a refundable credit (See this link for more on tax credits).
- This deal lasts while inventory is available.
More Information About This Offer:
- 8-year, 100,000-mile, high-voltage battery warranty
- 4 years/50,000 miles vehicle warranty
- 4 years/50,000 miles maintenance program
- 4-years/unlimited mileage Roadside Assistance
- Option for BMW to buy back vehicle in 3 years for up to 59% of new MSRP. *Must finance through BMW Financial Services Owner’s Choice program, $350 disposition fee, mileage limitations and conditions apply. Example vehicle (stock number B8782) has an MSRP of $43,945, BMW buyback amount would be $25,927.55 with 10,000 miles per year. Contact Matt Bailey (970-292-5115) or Zach Gurley (970-292-5727) at Co’s BMW for details on this.
Great pricing, great perks! Including:
- Complimentary charging at Co’s BMW Center and a several locations across Northern Colorado
- Complimentary use of a gas vehicle from BMW for up to 14 days each calendar year
- Enjoy the benefits of driving electric: zero emissions, enhanced driving experience, contribute to decreasing U.S. oil use, and NEVER pay for gas again!
Drive Electric Northern Colorado (DENC) is a first-of-its-kind, community-wide initiative designed to achieve widespread deployment of plug-in electric vehicles (PEVs) in the Northern Colorado Region.
By developing innovative public-private partnerships, a comprehensive electric vehicle ecosystem, and, most importantly, strong community participation and involvement, DENC promotes and supports widespread PEV ownership for individuals, families, businesses, and commercial vehicle fleets in Northern Colorado. The effort serves as a “living laboratory” and as a model to be implemented in other communities around the country.
DENC is a partnership of the Electrification Coalition, the City of Fort Collins, the City of Loveland, and Colorado State University.