Program Over – Group Buy Pricing for Nissan LEAFs: Pre-Negotiated, Hassle-Free Price
EVs provide the opportunity to decrease vehicle emissions and oil use, and now Northern Coloradoans have access to one of the nation’s best-selling all electric vehicles at a pre-negotiated, discounted price. The 2016 group buy is a pre-negotiated price for the Nissan LEAF open to Northern Colorado residents through the Drive Electric Northern Colorado partnership.
This Group Buy is currently only available through December 31, 2016. Inventory is limited. If your preferred model is not available, an order may be placed at the same price.
Northern Colorado Group Buy Program
The Fine Print
- 2016 Nissan LEAF S or SV- market rate price. The LEAF S has a range of 84 miles, the S30 and SV have a range of 107 miles. Price does not include taxes and dealer handling fees.
- The Group Buy is a pre-negotiated savings. The tax credits are applied for by each EV owner, and would not happen at time of purchase. The state of Colorado credit is a refundable credit. (See this link for more on tax credits).
- Offer available until December 31st or while supplies last. There is limited inventory for certain models, though consumers may have the opportunity to pre-order after inventory depletes. We do encourage you to act quickly. Must finance with NMAC, with approved credit.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. DENC strives to maintain transparency.
- Financing and Warranty Specifics:
- 0% financing available up to 72 months through Nissan Finance (with approved credit)
- 3 year/ 36,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty
- 8 year/ 100,000 mile battery warranty
- Great Pricing, Great Perks! Including:
- Level 2 home charger, a $500 value, free with purchase!
- 24 months of complimentary charging through participating No Charge to Charge charging stations
- 10 free days of a gasoline-powered rental car for longer range trips
- 3 years Roadside Assistance
- Enjoy the benefits of driving electric: zero emissions, enhanced driving experience, contribute to decreasing U.S. oil use, and NEVER pay for gas again!
- Complimentary multi-point inspection and tire rotation at 7,500 miles
- 2 coupons for friends & family members to take advantage of this special pricing through DENC
For Your Workplace
The two workplaces with the most employee and/or fleet purchases will receive free Level 2 charging stations, compliments of National Car Charging and Verdek.
Group Buy Reviews From 2015 Program
- “Appointment, follow-up, good test drive, all questions answered, no pressure – Tom is GREAT!”
- “Easy, pleasant, and very affordable.”
- “Tom Lotz was honest and personable and not the typical high-pressure salesperson we’ve experienced elsewhere.”
- “Tom was pretty great to work with, and the advertised group rate was good enough for me to not worry much about price negotiation (a big source of anxiety and would lead to no purchase).”
- “It was a very un-pressured buying experience that was focused on educating me (as opposed to focusing on the sale itself).”
- “No pressure and very honest and ‘real’. Very appreciated.”
2015 DENC Group Buy In the News
- Green Car Reports, December 1, 2015 “CO State Group Deal On 2015 Nissan Leaf Electric Cars Cuts $9,000 From Price”
- TransportEvolved, December 1, 2015 “Live in Colorado? This Nissan LEAF Electric Car Deal Is Too Good to Miss”
- Clean Technica, November 26, 2015 “New Nissan LEAF for Only $10,600 in Colorado Black Friday Special
- Green Car Congress, November 25, 2015 “Group-buy Black Friday deal on 2015 Nissan LEAFs in Northern Colorado: $10,600”
- RenewaNews, November 25, 2015 “Group-buy Black Friday deal on 2015 Nissan LEAFs in Northern Colorado: $10,600”
- EV Obsession, November 26, 2015 “Nissan LEAF Black Friday Group-Buy Offer Of $10,600 In Colorado”
- Auto World News, November 27, 2015 “2015 Nissan LEAF Available For $10,600 In Group-By Black Friday Deal In Colorado”
Drive Electric Northern Colorado (DENC) is a first-of-its-kind, community-wide initiative designed to achieve widespread deployment of plug-in electric vehicles (PEVs) in the Northern Colorado Region.
By developing innovative public-private partnerships, a comprehensive electric vehicle ecosystem, and, most importantly, strong community participation and involvement, DENC promotes and supports widespread PEV ownership for individuals, families, businesses, and commercial vehicle fleets in Northern Colorado. The effort serves as a “living laboratory” and as a model to be implemented in other communities around the country.
DENC is a partnership of the Electrification Coalition, the City of Fort Collins, the City of Loveland, and Colorado State University.